- Requires POSER 9 / 10 or POSER Pro 2012 / 2014 with Service Release 3.1 or higher installed.
- Requires DAZ Studio Pro 4.7 or DAZ Studio Pro 4.8 .
- 32 and 64bit are both supported
- Furthermore a working and fully licensed version of the OCTANERENDER FOR DAZ STUDIO PLUG-IN Version 2.2 or above needs to be installed. The shaders will not work in version 1.x of the plug-in
- In order to import Genesis or Genesis 2 figures into Poser you'll need the DSON Importer for Poser which is currently available for free here
- A working and fully licensed version of the OCTANERENDER FOR POSER PLUG-IN Version 2.1x or below needs to be installed.
- A basic understanding of OctaneRenders node system and structure is required, in order to customize the shader.
RedSpec TGX tailored power for your Genesis 2 Female renders! - for just 29,99 € you now get a dedicated RedSpec shader suite developed specifically for all Genesis 2 Female based characters. You'll profit from all the revolutionary changes we've made to the original RedSpec TGX shaders since we launched them. Custom SSS alpha maps distribute SSS to where it matters most and reduces it in other places of the body. While utilizing this technology we were able to introduce rendering speed improvements of up to 30 - 40 % (depending on hardware configuration). And all that while maintining maximum texture preservation.
What you'll get with your purchase:
- This shader is specifically tailored towards Genesis 2 Female Figures it will not work on other characters.
- This package includes preset files for OctaneRender for Poser and OctaneRender for DAZ Studio
Supported Figures / Characters:
- One OctaneRender for Poser .poc-file to apply the shader to the whole body and genital of a Genesis 2 Female Figure of your choice.
- One DAZ Studio .duf-file to apply the shader to individual limbs or the whole body of a Genesis 2 Female Figure of your choice inside DAZ Studio.
- 4 highly detailled SSS alpha maps to distribute our sub surface scattering effects
- An 18-page illustrated quick-start-guide
- Support through our Homepage, Skype and E-Mail
All DAZ3D Genesis 2 Female based Figures (e.g. Victoria 6, Stephanie 6, Lillith 6 etc.)