- Requires DAZ Studio Pro 4.9 or DAZ Studio Pro 4.10 .
- 32 and 64bit are both supported
- Furthermore a working and fully licensed version of the OCTANERENDER FOR DAZ STUDIO PLUG-IN Version 3.8x or above needs to be installed. The shaders will not work in version 1.x or 2.x of the plug-in
- A basic understanding of OctaneRenders node system and structure is required, in order to customize the shader.
RedSpec TGX tailored power for your Genesis 3 Male renders! now with MK3-ehnhancements. For just €29,99 you now get a dedicated RedSpec shader suite developed specifically for all Genesis 3 Male / Michael 7 based characters. Brand new diffuse-texture-improvement nodes and adjusted glossiness values make this our most realistic skin shader to date. Custom SSS alpha maps distribute SSS to where it matters most and reduces it in other places of the body. This is particularly important with Genesis 3 which saw a reduction in material / limb zones in comparison to Genesis 2. While utilizing this technology we were able to introduce rendering speed improvements of up to 30 - 40 % (depending on hardware configuration). And all that while maintining maximum texture preservation.
What you'll get with your purchase:
- This shader is specifically tailored towards Genesis 3 Male / Michael 7 - based figures it will not work on other characters.
- This package includes preset files for OctaneRender for DAZ Studio only, since Genesis 3 is currently not supported in Poser
Supported Figures / Characters:
- One DAZ Studio .duf-file to apply the shader to individual limbs or the whole body of a Genesis 3 Male Figure of your choice inside DAZ Studio.
- 6 2-click-presets to easily apply the shaders directly from within the Content Library of DAZ Studio
- 6 highly detailled SSS alpha maps to distribute our sub surface scattering effects
- 6 highly detailled Specular Maps to distribute skin glossiness realistically
- A 17-page illustrated quick-start-guide
- Support through our Homepage, Skype and E-Mail
All DAZ3D Genesis 3 Male based Figures (e.g. Michael 7 etc.)